Posted in LinkedIn, Social Networking | Posted on 02-07-2011|
I have been a member of LinkedIn for years, but I really didn’t know how to use it effectively to build my business. It wasn’t until a couple of months ago when my husband came across Linked Influence that everything changed.
Up to that point I had been totally overwhelmed by LinkedIn and kind of had discarded it as a tool to build my business.
LinkedIn quietly grew to 100 million strong in the shadow of Twitter and Facebook and is now the 3rd largest social network. If you take into consideration that it is also a network of professional business people with an average household income of around $110,000 then it’s a no brainer that if you want to connect with professionals you really should be on LinkedIn.
Yeah, I know, it’s not as easy to set up your profile like it is with Facebook or Twitter. It’s also not as easy to connect with people and build those all-important relationships. I hear you. I felt the same way.
What is Linked Influence?
Linked Influence is a four module training course that teaches you everything you need to know about LinkedIn. Lewis Howes wrote two books about LinkedIn so he knows what he’s talking about.
I like the step-by-step, take me by the hand and show me kind of training modules. I’m a visual person and I like to see how something is done. I also like to learn at my own pace. So this video course is perfect for me.
What You Will Discover inside of Linked Influence
- How to navigate LinkedIn and find your way around.
- How to set up your profile using targeted keywords so people can actually find you and how to optimize it for massive exposure.
- How to create a compelling headline. (First impression is the most important. This is a network of professionals.)
- How to tell people who you are, who you help and how you help them.
- How to get recommendations.
- How to make the best of LinkedIn Groups. Connect, share and build your database!
- How to connect with investors, high-level decision makers and desired business partners.
- How to drive floods of targeted traffic to your website or blog.
- Strategies on how to use LinkedIn for maximum profit.
- …And so much more!
“Linked Influence” also includes some awesome additional bonuses you don’t want to miss.
Oh, did I tell you that Lewis Howes wrote two books about LinkedIn? They’re included in the bonuses. So is Twixplode by Sean Malarkey. Isn’t that awesome?
Who can benefit from Linked Influence?
Everyone who wants to attract high quality clients, drive targeted traffic to their site, build a network of professionals or land the career opportunity of his or her dreams.
If you want to take the mystery out of LinkedIn and start using this powerful network to build your business then I highly recommend you take a look at this value-packed training course.
Especially at that low, low price Lewis is offering it right now. (We paid a heck of a lot more for it. But I won’t complain. It’s worth every penny.)
Watch this short video about Linked Influence now and start using LinkedIn the right way!
You really can’t afford not to invest in this course! Don’t you think you owe it to yourself to move on this incredible opportunity?
To Your Success,
The Enlightened Networker
P.S. As always, if you found value in this post please share it with your friends and followers. Thank You!