Posted in Network Marketing | Posted on 25-02-2012|
Most of you who are my regulars know how much I love quotes. I leave quotes everywhere. Here on my blog, in the comments I leave at my blogging friends’ blogs, on my Facebook Wall. Just everywhere I go I seem to leave a trail of quotes.
When I checked my first report at Tynt, a service I just recently installed that helps keep visitors on my site longer and improve my SEO, I found out that one of the most popular keyword phrases that people used to find my blog was “networking quotes.” (By the way, thanks to Adrienne Smith for writing a very informational post about this service….“How to Get Others to Build Your Links”)
I thought, wouldn’t that make an interesting topic? So, hence this post.
As network marketers we know that without networking and adding new people to our team on a continuous and consistent basis we have no business at all.
So I went out into cyber space and did a little research to find quotes about networking as well as network marketing quotes. And this is what I came up with ….
First some Quotes about Networking
- Robert Kiyosaki says, “The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work.”
- “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “It’s all about people. It’s about networking and being nice to people and not burning any bridges.” -Mike Davidson
- “The bigger your rolodex, the bigger your business.” -Anonymous
- “The currency of real networking is not greed but generosity.” -Keith Ferrazzi
- “It isn’t just what you know, and it isn’t just who you know. It’s actually who you know, who knows you, and what you do for a living.” -Bob Burg, Best-selling Author of Endless Referrals and The Go Giver
- “Position yourself as a center of influence, the one who knows the movers and shakers. People will respond to that, and you’ll soon become what you project.” -Bob Burg
- “The successful networkers I know, the ones receiving tons of referrals and feeling truly happy about themselves, continually put the other person’s needs ahead of their own.” -Bob Burg
- “I like to define networking as cultivating mutually beneficial, give-and-take, win-win relationships… The end result may be to develop a large and diverse group of people who will gladly and continually refer a lot of business to us, while we do the same for them.” –Bob Burg
- “Networking is an essential part of building wealth.” -Armstrong Williams
- “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” John D. Rockefeller
As network marketers we often run into doubters, dream stealers, yes even ridicule. So we need inspiration, encouragement, approval and assurance. We need those bigger than us strengthening us in our belief that we are in the right place doing the right thing for US.
And who better to listen to and look up to than those who are successful and have inspired millions before us.
So here are some
Network Marketing Quotes I came across…
Some of these I have quoted in blog posts, on my Facebook Page or on Twitter before.
- “Of all the entrepreneurial opportunities available today, one of the most important is direct selling, also called network marketing.” — Paul Zane Pilzer, Famous Economist and Best-selling Author
- “If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business.” -Robert Kiyosaki, Investor, Entrepreneur and Best-selling Author.
- “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world today.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is definitely a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first and then as your business grows, you can help other people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having – a business and people who help others make their dreams come true.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “Take responsibility for your finances or get used to taking orders for the rest of your life. You’re either a master of money or a slave to it. Your choice.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” -Donald Trump, American Business Magnate and Co-author of “Why We Want You To Be Rich”
- “Network marketing is based purely on relationship selling, which is the state of the art in selling today. Small and large companies throughout the country and the world are realizing that individuals selling to their friends and associates is the future of sales, because the critical element in buying is trust.” — Brian Tracy, Author and Motivational Speaker
- “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” -Brian Tracy
- “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” -Brian Tracy
- “Nothing happens until somebody sells something.” -Mary Kay Ash, Founder and CEO of Mary Kay Cosmetics
- “Success in this industry is not in finding the right person, but in becoming the right person.” –Dr. Forrest Shaklee, Founder of Shaklee
- “I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.” -J. Paul Getty, American Industrialist
- “Every single successful entrepreneur I know has studied and accumulated information on their industry that is the equivalent of a Master`s or PHD”. ~Mike Dillard
- “Don’t let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you’re crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you’re lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you’re greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn’t understand.” -Robert G. Allen, Businessman, Financial Writer, Real Estate Investor and Motivational Speaker
- “No matter what your product is, you are ultimately in the education business. Your customers need to be constantly educated about the many advantages of doing business with you, trained to use your products more effectively, and taught how to make never-ending improvements in their lives.” –Robert G. Allen
- “Take action every day. It doesn’t have to be dramatic action, but every day, stick with it. Spend time on things that make you proud, that stretch and strengthen you.” -Phillip Humbert
- “Win with your heart, not your head – win on emotion, not in logic; have a passion about what you do; nobody wants a boss , everybody wants a coach.” -Art Williams, Founder of Primerica Financial Services
- “Don’t wish things were easier, wish you were better.” –Jim Rohn
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune”. _Jim Rohn
I hope these quotes about networking and network marketing soothed your network marketer’s soul and gave you the lift, inspiration, motivation and encouragement you need to keep going.
“Never give up!”
To your massive success!
The Enlightened Networker