There are 36 million kids ages 5-13 in the United States, and more than 93 percent of them report going trick-or-treating, according to the Washington Post.
Do you realize that all of those little ghosts and goblins who will be coming knocking at your door for some tricks or treats can help you spread the word about your business?
Absolutely! Halloween presents a great opportunity to get really creative and think outside the box as far as your marketing is concerned.
Here are 5 creative marketing ideas that will
make this Halloween both fun and profitable for you….
- If you are planning on giving out Halloween themed suckers, (or any other kind), they work really well with your business card tied on to them.
- The pumpkins on your front door make for ideal advertising spaces. Just carve your company logo into them. Or if you are really talented with the carving tools then carve in a QR code leading to your website.
- Hand out little bags of candy with your company logo printed on it or use Halloween themed baggies and include your business card.
- Send Halloween cards to your customers and clients to keep on top of their mind. Maybe attach a coupon for special Halloween savings on your favorite products.
- For those of you who love marketing with videos, why not make a special Halloween marketing video. You could dress up as your favorite scary character and present your marketing message in a frightful way they’ll be sure to remember.
One of my favorite Halloween marketing ideas I shared earlier on this blog, but I’ll repeat it here again.
Trick or Treat…
Why not make your own Halloween Mix? Here’s my favorite recipe…
2 cups of candy corn
1 cup of nuts
some salted peanuts
& some Apple Jacks cereal
Each of these stand for something. Mix them all up and put them into a fun plastic back or other fun container. Tie your business card to it and a note that reads:
“Are you mixed up thinking about how you pay for Christmas gifts this year? Consider a mix that’s the answer. If you like to have fun and you are a little nutty consider joining XYZ company. You decide how many zeros you want on your paycheck. If you’re curious about mixing it up and making a little more money, let’s get together so I can tell you about our treats.”
I hope these ideas gave you some inspiration. For more creative marketing ideas for the holidays and beyond check out my post … “Thinking Outside the Box in Your Marketing? | Creative Marketing Ideas for the Holidays and Beyond.
Do you have any other ideas for creative marketing you would like to share? If so, feel free to leave your feedback in the comments below. (PLEASE READ the Commenting Rules here!)
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
The Enlightened Networker